The Old House is the original part of Llwyn Madoc house, built in 1643. It is a totally self-contained wing on the west end of the house. Refurbished this year to a high standard it has 1 double bed room, 2 twin rooms and 1 single with 2 bathrooms (one with an over bath shower) and a separate loo. There is a large kitchen-dining room, sitting room and laundry area. There is good Wi-Fi, TV with Freeview and DVD player. Central heating from a wood boiler that heats the whole house, supplemented by oil when necessary. There is also a table tennis table and tennis court, both for the use of guests.